One-Day Double-Decker Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
Add to cart
Perfect experience for those who want to move at their own pace... you know... skip the sites that are less compelling, spend extra time at the top spots, and even break for drinks.
See the most iconic sites of San Francisco! The 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass combines two diverse tours on one incredible value ticket! It gives you the opportunity to explore Downtown San Francisco, the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and charming Sausalito with unlimited hop-on hop-off use for 24 hours. You can hop on and off the bus at any of the designated Skyline Sightseeing stops to explore all major sights of San Francisco at your own pace.
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133
The One (1) Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass combines two diverse tours on one incredible value ticket! It gives you the opportunity to explore Downtown San Francisco, the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and romantic Sausalito with unlimited hop-on hop-off use for 24 hours!
Official City Tour
1. Fisherman's wharf East- Over 40 shops and restaurants, Fisherman's wharf sign, Musee Mechanique, Boudin Bakery
2. Fisherman's wharf West- The Cannery, Cable Car Stop, Hyde Street Pier, The Anchorage, Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, Aquatic Park, Maritime Museum
3. North Beach/ Little Italy - Washington Square park
4. Financial District- Transamerica Pyramid
5. Ferry Building- Farmer's market, Pier 7
6. Union Square South- Across from Macy’s Department Store: Major Department Stores, Crocker Galleria, Hotels, Theatres, Cable Car Stop
7. Hilton Union Square - Hotels
8. Civic Centre Plaza- City Hall, Opera House, Symphony Hall, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, Asian Art Museum, Library
9. Alamo Square/Painted Ladies- Alamo Square Park with the famous “Painted Ladies” (closed in 2016 for renovation), Victorian Houses
10. Haight & Ashbury- On Haight Street: "The Haight" shopping & restaurants & murals, Kezar Stadium, The Panhandle, Buena Vista Park
11. Golden Gate park - California Academy of Sciences, De Young Museum, Japanese Tea Garden, Rose Garden, Stow Lake, Strawberry Hill, Huntington Falls, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Gardens, Music Concourse (Bandshell)
12. Golden Gate Bridge - North vista point, Walk across the Bridge
13. Palace of fine arts- Palace of Fine Arts (photo op), The Presidio, San Francisco National Cemetery, Walt Disney Family Museum
14. Marina district/Cow Hollow- Marina District, Marina bars & restaurants, shopping, Cow Hollow, Fort Mason
15. Lombard street- cruising along Highway 101
16. Union Square north- San Francisco Shopping Center, Apple Store
17. Chinatown gates- Outside Triton Hotel, on Grant Avenue: Pagoda Gates, Portsmouth Square, Old St. Mary's Church
18. Chinatown/Portsmouth Square- Chinatown shopping and restaurants
19. Pier 35- Telegraph Hill, Steps to Coit Tower, Filbert Street, Levi's Plaza, Exploratorium, Alcatraz Cruises, Cruise Terminal
20. Pier 39 - Outside Hard Rock Cafe: Aquarium of the Bay, Pier 39 Marina, Sea Lions, Blue & Gold Bay Cruise, restaurants & shopping
Take this tour from North Vista Point to have the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge from an open top bus. From there you have breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay (weather permitting), and on a nice day you can see the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz Island and the Bay Bridge, making it a great photo stop for every visitor. The tour continues into Marin County and stops in charming Sausalito where you can hop off the bus, stroll around, shop, dine, visit various art galleries and enjoy a relaxing lunch by the waterfront. On your way back you will go to the South Vista Point and then back to the North Vista Point.