Sea Kayaking Tour From Anacortes – Full Day
Add to cart
The coast of the Pacific Northwest is calling and a kayak is required.
Unique Opportunity To Tour The Uninhabited Islands On The Scenic West Side Of Fidalgo Island By Kayak
2009 Skyline Way, Anacortes, WA 98221
It is unlike any other full day kayaking trips offered here in the San Juan Islands because you have the opportunity to circumnavigate the three lovely and uninhabited islands nestled on the scenic west side of Fidalgo Island. Burrows, Allan, and Young Islands are hotspots for interesting wildlife, captivating scenery, and dynamic waterways, and it’s our favorite place to go kayaking…any day of the week!
This trip starts from the kayak docks in Anacortes Kayak Tours' private Skyline marina. Your guide will escort you out to the islands, keeping a close watch out for wildlife. Several small pocket beaches provide great places to take a break and enjoy a picnic; many groups climb up to the beautiful historic lighthouse station on the west side of Burrows Island.
5 Hour Kayak Tour Includes:
- Tandem kayaks (*single kayak option available for extra $25 each)
- A mid-trip break on a secluded beach. Food is not provided—make sure to bring a lunch!
- Outstanding views to the Olympic Mts. and the rest of the San Juan Islands.
- Undeveloped shorelines
- Uncrowded waterways – no other companies operate here.
- Harbor seals, porpoise, eagles, and possible killer whale sightings.
- Fun and knowledgeable guides
- No Experience Necessary!