VEBO Charity Partners are paid within 30 days of the couple's wedding date. In the event the registry accrued under $20 in donation VEBO will wait to send payment until at least $20 in donation for your charity has accumulated or January 1st arrives; whichever comes first.
VEBO never charges anything to the non-profit. This is a completely free program.
Yes! Your VEBO dashboard allows you to quickly send a thank you message to the couple when they choose you and again once you receive the donation. You can also run a report from your dashboard that will allow you to pull all the contact information from your couples.
VEBO recommends that organizations spend a little bit of time creating compelling content for their VEBO charity page. Great pictures go a long way to tell your story. Also, consider telling your network about VEBO, and make sure that they select your organization to receive 5% of the sales from their registries.
VEBO pays 70% (or more) of our sales to our experience provider partners. That leaves 30% to VEBO, of which we donate 5% to charity. It is a very large amount and unheard of in the business world.
There is no catch. One of VEBO’s core values is “giving”. This drives us as individuals and as a company. Our hope is that charities will share our message with their following (social media, newsletter and word of mouth) and this will drive business to VEBO and donations to the charity.